The Sim Experience has moved to: http://thesimexperience.icyboards.net/

HomeRegisterLog in
The Sim Experience 1.0 has moved to The Sim Experience 3.0 at: http://thesimexperience.icyboards.net/

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kojak313
The Commander-in-Chief
The Commander-in-Chief
kojak313

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! Empty
PostSubject: Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Entry 1: 2013 Special Census

His Royal Highness, The Emperor, has ordered a Special Census for the Capitol District of The Great Empire of the Royal United Commonwealth, with results to be used in the 2013 State of the Empire Address. Here are the results of that Special Census.

(Note: County Seats are in BOLD.)

The City and County of Brooklyn

Sectors 1-10, Downtown District, and Port Brooklyn

Residential population: 1,746,815
Commercial jobs: 1,885,574
Industrial jobs: 18,462

LaSalle County

Cities of Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn Hills, Brooklyn Park, Cass, Fullerton, Glendale, Larchmont, LaSalle, Oakman, Scotten, South Brooklyn, Thomasville

Residential population: 1,304,578
Commercial jobs: 1,312,307
Industrial jobs: 0

Wayne County

Cities of Cambridge, Detroit Heights, Detroit, East Detroit, Hamtramck, Highland Park, Inkster, Lincolnshire, London, Northville, Nottingham, Oxford, Romulus, South Detroit, Wayne

Residential population: 2,528,205
Commercial jobs: 1,489,647

Oakland County

Cities of Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield, Brighton, Bristol, Farmington Hills, Farmington, Franklin, Keego Harbor, Pleasant Ridge, Pontiac, Rochester Hills, Rochester

Residential population: 1,240,304
Commercial jobs: 1,163,481

Manhattan County

Cities of Brooke, Burnette, Eastshore, Essex, Genoa City, Lakeside, Manhattan, Samantha, Sarnia, Smithtowne, Terriville and The Fort Brooklyn Military Centre

Residential population: 657,622
Commercial jobs: 491,283
Industrial jobs: 166

Chester County

Cities of Aidaville, Chester, Cliffordton, Edler, Greene, Kellie, Melbourne, Miller, Syma, Windsor

Residential population: 1,233,200
Commercial jobs: 602,955
Industrial jobs: 698

Walden County

Cities of Bell, Gidley, Harris, Height, Hooks, Hull, Shivers, Tenglin, Turner, Walden

Residential population: 792,905
Commercial jobs: 771,364
Industrial jobs: 10,328

Lawrence County

Cities of Abernathy, Appleby, Crawford, Harrington, Koehn, Lawrence City, Nashlen, Reed, Rost

Residential population: 733,555
Commercial jobs: 1,008,886

Monroe County

Cities of Adrian, Buena Vista, Carlton, Eastpointe, Frenchtown, Gloucester, Huntington Woods, Jackson Heights, Lawton, Leicester, Manchester, Monroe, Montgomery

Residential population: 1,354,428
Commercial jobs: 1,249,890

Reece County

Cities of Canterbury, Caprice, Devine, Eastover, Hancock, Lafayette, Monte-Cristo, Packard, Pontchartrain City, Reecetown, Southshore, Stewart, Wilkins, Wilson and The Fort Brooklyn Military Centre

Residential population: 1,316,669
Commercial jobs: 1,228,955
Industrial jobs: 38,225

Dade County

Cities of Lois, Maryville, Maybelle, Polkville, Riverview, Robert, Roxana

Residential population: 492,553
Commercial jobs: 486,334
Industrial jobs: 4,184

Regional Totals

Residential population: 13,400,834
Commercial jobs: 11,690,676
Industrial jobs: 72,063

The largest city is the City (and County) of Brooklyn. However, the largest county is not Brooklyn, but Wayne. The smallest city is the City of Shivers, which is home to the NASA ReeceTon Operations Hill Space Centre. Shivers has unrecordable residential population, and commercial and industrial jobs. The smallest county is Dade County.

The industrial capitol of Brooklyn Metro is Reece County, mainly due to the Brooklyn Tank Plant located at The Fort Brooklyn Military Centre. The following counties has no industrial jobs: LaSalle, Wayne, Oakland, Lawrence and Monroe.

The commercial capitol of Brooklyn Metro is the City and County of Brooklyn. The least amount of commercial jobs can be found in Dade County.

The largest land areas are The City and County of Brooklyn, followed closely by Reece, Wayne and Oakland Counties.
Back to top Go down
https://thesimexperience.forumotion.com
kojak313
The Commander-in-Chief
The Commander-in-Chief
kojak313

PostSubject: Entry 2: The Maps of Brooklyn Metro   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Here are some maps of Brooklyn Metro:

The Region....

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! Regionmap

The City and County of Brooklyn and her suburbs....

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! Counties

The Waterways....

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! Waterways
Back to top Go down
kojak313
The Commander-in-Chief
The Commander-in-Chief
kojak313

PostSubject: Entry 3: More Maps of Brooklyn Metro   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Entry 3: More Maps of Brooklyn Metro

Official Weather Stations:

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! Weatherstations

Satellite.....

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! Brooklynmetrosat

Transportation Satellite....

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! Brooklynmetrotraffic
Back to top Go down
kojak313
The Commander-in-Chief
The Commander-in-Chief
kojak313

PostSubject: Entry 4: Brooklyn Metro's News Leader   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Entry 4: Brooklyn Metro's News Leader

For this entry, I would like to talk about Brooklyn Metro's news leader. Established in October 1948 as SBKT-TV Channel 2 on The RBC, SDDR-DT is Brooklyn Metro's undisputed television news leader. Which several news bureaus around the Metro, SDDR is the flagship station of The Reece Broadcasting System (RBS).

SDDR-DT consist of six (6) digital sub-stations. It's news operations are on 21.1 along with other programming. 21.2 is a backup channel, mainly airing paid infomercials and religious programming. 21.3 is known as The RBS Superstation, and airs syndicated programming 24/7. 21.4 is RBS Retro, which airs classic television shows and commercials from the 1960s-1990s. 21.5 is RBS AccuWeather, and shows nothing but weather reports and forecasts. Last, and not least, 21.6 is home to The RBS Kids Network, which shows nothing but educational and children's programming.

The main studios of SDDR-TV is located inside Reece Centre, in Downtown Brooklyn, which is also the World Headquarters of RBS.

Reece Centre....

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! Downtownbrooklyndec3142

SDDR-DT Bumpers.....

21.1: Reece News 21
21.2: SDDR 21.2
21.3: RBS Superstation
21.4: RBS Retro
21.5: RBS AccuWeather Brooklyn
21.6: RBS Kids
Back to top Go down
titanicbuff
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
titanicbuff

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 am

wow lots of reading there!!!!! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
kojak313
The Commander-in-Chief
The Commander-in-Chief
kojak313

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:33 pm

But well worth it. Especially since this is THE largest region that anybody has built, so far..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Greg24
Cadet
Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Very Nice Would like to see more .... keep up good work
Back to top Go down
kojak313
The Commander-in-Chief
The Commander-in-Chief
kojak313

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:28 am

Thanks. Slowly but surely as time goes by. I'm always upgrading stuff in the region.....
Back to top Go down
sl
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
sl

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Wow, Kojak, that's simply... wow! I wouldn't have the patience to fill in a region like that - amazing work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kojak313
The Commander-in-Chief
The Commander-in-Chief
kojak313

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks. I've been working on this since 2007. It's been a very long process, but well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!   Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn Metro: Capitol of the World!
Page 1 of 1